Reporting + Controlling
Reporting: Improvement of business information through the use of international reporting standards to simplify, systematize and enhance business information visualization for more effective management decision-making.
Controlling: This consists of helping companies define their goals and make plans, and providing guidance in the areas of finance, results and strategy.
AMSEL offers this service to help organizations improve their business information for decision-making.
This improvement focuses on:
- The use of International Business Communication Standards (IBCS®).
- AMSEL is an accredited consultant for the implementation of IBCS® in companies in Spain.
- The application of graphic excellence criteria to reports.
- Expanding the data to include non-financial ESG (environmental, social and governance) information.
- Improving business information through the use of IBCS® standards leads to the following benefits:
- Improvements in quality: reports are clearer, easier to read and facilitate decision-making.
- Reduction of reaction time: reports are generated in less time, thus making it possible to respond to issues and make decisions more quickly.
- Reduction of costs: time is saved in data analysis and the creation of reports and returns. The management team also understands report data faster.
- Through continued use of IBCS® standards and readers’ quick familiarization with them, reports and returns are much easier to understand.
The Controlling service provides help and support to the management team by:
- Defining goals.
- Creating a plan to achieve the goals.
- Guiding the company’s journey towards the goals.
This is a service in which AMSEL acts as the management team’s partner to make a significant contribution towards the company’s sustainable success.
The Controlling service therefore consists of helping companies define their goals and make plans, and providing guidance in the areas of finance, results and strategy.
The first consultant in Spain to receive International Business Communication Standards (IBCS®) accreditation.
Honours and Awards
Good Practices in Financial Statements Award for the 2016 Corporate Annual Report of NOMEN-Arrossaires del Delta.
Xavier Subirats’ presentation on the IBCS® enabled us to change all our reporting standards. We were processing data using a similar method, but Xavier’s presentation convinced us to make the change.
Information and decision-making can be greatly improved using International Business Communication Standards (IBCS®). These guidelines help standardize presentations to improve comprehension and decision-making at a lower cost and in less time. They are an essential tool for any organization that pursues excellence in all it does.
Reports for Boards of Directors.
Reports for governing bodies.
Reports for management committees
Designing budget follow-up systems
Drafting corporate reports
Preparing integrated reports
Application of International Business Communication Standards (IBCS®) to reports (HCC-accredited consultants).
Training for financial teams in the application of BI: the Zebra BI solution
Design of regular reporting for management
Triple bottom line: social, environmental and financial
Management Control (Controlling)
Creation of indicators: Ratios and KPIs
Monitoring and analysis of deviations (vs. budget and previous periods)
Operational, functional, sector, historical and internal benchmarking
Sales monitoring and analysis of revenue lines
Analysis of contribution margin
Monitoring the evolution of liquid assets and funding needs
Business analytics (descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, prescriptive)